Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

I'm finally here!


The past five days have been insane and I haven't been able to write very much but I totally will by the end of this week. I promise.

The past few days I've been participating in Rush Week at Iowa State University. I didn't think I was going to like it, but it has been as amazing experience so far. It's given me the opportunity to meet all the girls on my floor and create new bonds. I feel like I can talk to these girls about anything and I've only known them a couple of days. (We stuffed ten of us into my room last night and talked about everything.)

The whole sorority thing didn't seem appealing to me at first but after a couple hours of talking with the girls in the houses I can definitely see myself becoming a part of one of these families. I have two days left and I am very excited to see if I end up in one. 

After the craziness and work is over with I'll be posting a HUGE post about my room, move-in, and all the activities of Rush Week.

I miss home but this is going to be a great time!


No comments:

Post a Comment