Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

18 Days



      Hello all. My name is Hailie. Most of you reading this blog will be family and friends. I set this up mostly to keep everyone I love up to date with my life as I move away to college in.. 18 DAYS.

YES COLLEGE.

E i g h t e e n days left until I officially move out of the house and start my adventure at IOWA STATE. 


This fact is rather frightening. For the past year I've been trying to ignore the fact that I will have to leave the comforts of home and settle into a 9x14 ft. dorm room. However, I'm starting to realize that I will get through this journey and probably have some fun along the way ;).


With this blog I will continue to post some of the successes, struggles, weird sightings and anything else I come across that seems worth sharing.

If it is good grades...




... or late night study struggles...



... I'll be here to share it all with you! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment